Here are 5 quick tips to help you handle the heat wave!
- Don't skip primer. It matters! It's like the base coat for your face, it helps everything stick.
PC Picks: Smashbox Photo Finish Light and Rimmel Fix and Perfect
2. Switch to a tinted moisturizer or BB cream for daytime. Foundation might feel too heavy in the sweltering sun. Plus, lots of these formulas have SPF!
3. Learn to embrace one-step products for your lids. Lots of cream shadows now come with primer built in for incredibly long wear. Plus, you can sweep on one color, add mascara (waterproof or not) and go all day!
4. Try tinted balms to add a pop of color without a lot of maintenance!
5. Blend in some natural looking cheek color with stains! These can also double as lip stains!
PC Picks: Benefit Tints (These come in a range from pink, to bronze to coral!)
How do you beat the heat? Any great tips for fun summer makeup that lasts in the sun?